Grand Rapids Golf | Sunnybrook Country Club
Memberships at RedWater Golf Clubs Offer:
- One Membership, Four Great Courses!
- Enjoyable pace of play
- Immaculate greens and fairways
- Golf leagues and events for golfers of all ages
- Professional PGA staff for lessons and clinics
- Junior clinics that run through the summer for our youngest golfers
- Practice facilities featuring driving range, short game area and putting green
Restaurants & Banquets –
- Award-winning culinary team
- 10% discount on all purchases at all RedWater Restaurants
- Year-round social events for the entire family
- Special event facilities
Snap Fitness –
- Snap Fitness discounts at 6 area locations. View additional Snap Fitness information here.
- Access to hundreds of private country clubs, athletic clubs, and business clubs through the ClubCorp network. View additional ClubCorp benefits information.
- Option to upgrade to ClubCorp Signature Gold for $50/month – With this membership upgrade you can play hundreds of courses around the country for a cart fee only. View additional ClubCorp Signature Gold information.
- Download the ClubCorp Signature Gold application here.
Annual Membership Dues:
- Single Golf (Age 40 – 64) – $4,700
- Family Golf – $5,000
- Intermediate Single Golf (Age 35 – 39) – $4,200
- Intermediate Family Golf – $4,500
- Junior Single Golf (Age 31 – 34) – $3,700
- Junior Family Golf – $4,000
- Junior Junior Single Golf (Age 30 & Younger) – $2,200
- Junior Junior Family Golf – $2,500
- Intermediate Senior Golf (Age 65 – 74) – $4,000
- Senior Golf (Age 75 & Older) – $3,650
- – Add Pool to Your Golf Membership for $450
* Initiation fee of $595 for Junior Junior golf memberships and $995 for all other golf memberships at Watermark Country Club and Thousand Oaks Golf Club.
* Range is included with all golf memberships.
We have two types of business memberships available. These memberships are designed to allow for multiple players from one business to have a club to entertain guests and enjoy with their families.
Please contact Kayla or Tom for more information