Sports & Pool Memberships | Sunnybrook Country Club
How To Join
Sunnybrook Country Club is unique in that we offer separate pool memberships. If you are not a golfer, but love the country club atmosphere and benefits, a sports membership is for you. As a sports member, you can enjoy unlimited use of the pool Memorial Day through Labor Day.
You may add limited golf and driving range to your membership. In addition, your kids can join swim team, junior golf or take swimming lessons. We limit our capacity numbers, ensuring that our pool will never be over-crowded and you will always find a chair!
- Pool Club – $750
- Sports – $950 (Includes 4 rounds of golf)
- Super Sports – $1395 (Includes 10 rounds of golf)
If you have any questions or would like to join please contact Thomas Holmes 616.949.0570 x 237
Pool Membership Amenities
- Six lane competitive pool
- Separate, zero-depth beach entry kid’s pool
- Sand filled play area
- Pool side snack bar
- Snack shack with adult beverages
- Available access to our driving range and practice green for an additional fee
- 10 % discount on all purchases at all RedWater Restaurants
- Access to Junior Golf Programs (Super Sports & Sports Only)
- Access to special member functions for kids and adults
- Access to Swim Team & Swim Lessons
*Click the link to download our Pool Membership Application!
Note: The Pool Membership includes use of Sunnybrook pool only. The Sports Memberships include use of Sunnybrook pool and access to all 4 golf courses.
APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY FRIDAY, MAY 25TH AT NOON FOR ACCESS ON MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND.
Pool Hours & Contact Information
Friday before Memorial Day – Labor Day
12:00pm – 9:00pm Weekdays
11:00am – 9:00pm Weekends
Thomas Holmes, Membership Director
616.949.0570 x 237
Patty Thornton, Pool & Lifeguard Director
Paul Olman, Pool Food & Beverage General Manager
All pool & swim team documents can be found on the members page under club information.