Sports & Pool Memberships | Sunnybrook Country Club
How To Join
Sunnybrook Country Club is unique in that we offer separate pool memberships. If you are not a golfer, but love the country club atmosphere and benefits, a sports membership is for you. As a sports member, you can enjoy unlimited use of the pool Memorial Day through Labor Day.
You may add limited golf and driving range to your membership. In addition, your kids can join swim team, junior golf or take swimming lessons. We limit our capacity numbers, ensuring that our pool will never be over-crowded and you will always find a chair!
- Pool Club – $800
- Sports – $1,020 (Includes 4 rounds of golf)
- Super Sports – $1,300 (Includes 10 rounds of golf)
If you have any questions or would like to join please contact Thomas Holmes at 616.254.8159.
Pool Membership Amenities
- Six lane competitive pool
- Separate, zero-depth beach entry kid’s pool
- Sand filled play area
- Pool side snack bar
- Snack shack with adult beverages
- Available access to our driving range and practice green for an additional fee for sports or super sports members
- 10 % discount on all purchases at all RedWater Restaurants
- Access to Junior Golf Programs (Super Sports & Sports Only)
- Access to special member functions for kids and adults
- Access to Swim Team & Swim Lessons
Note: Pool memberships include use of Sunnybrook Pool only. Sports Membership include use of Sunnybrook Pool and access to 4 golf courses – Sunnybrook Country Club, StoneWater Country Club, Watermark Country Club, and Thousand Oaks Golf Club. *Some restrictions apply to golf.
APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY WEDNESDAY, MAY 26 FOR ACCESS ON MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND.
Pool Hours & Contact Information
Friday before Memorial Day – Labor Day
12pm – 9pm Weekdays
11am – 9pm Weekends
Thomas Holmes, Membership Director
Patty Thornton, Pool & Lifeguard Director
All pool & swim team documents can be found on the members page under club information.